Kiwi Roast Blend – Medium Reusable GrinderAvailable in
65g Medium Grinder
Add a uniquely Kiwi flavour to your Sunday roast! My own special blend using some of your favourite native Kiwi herbs.
- Grind liberally on meats and vegetables before roasting.
- Add as a garnish before serving.
- Perfect for adding aromatic and peppery herb flavour to poultry stuffing.
- Enhances the taste of most fish dishes.
- Use in meat marinades & gravies.
- Grind lightly over your favourite salad.
- Grind liberally on meats and vegetables before barbecuing.
The VarietyMade in New Zealand to my own recipe, using quality herbs & spices. We have combined aromatic herbs, bold mixed peppers and New Zealand ingredients; unrefined natural NZ sea salt which is harvested at the top of the South Island, Horopito for a peppery kick and Kawakawa which is also known as bush basil and adds a herbaceous flavour.
For Your AppreciationAdd a native twist for a truly local flavour to accent your favourite roast or BBQ meats and vegetables. Grinding the herbs and spices as you need them to leash the full natural flavour.
To avoid over seasoning, a good rule is to add a little at the start of cooking and more to taste before serving.
Avoid use over steam to avoid clogging and prolong the life of the product. I recommend grinding into the lid while closed then sprinkle into your dish.