Organic Onion MincedAvailable in
20g Organic Eco Pack
Dried onion adds a savoury richness and depth of flavour to dishes.
– Keep Onion flakes on hand for when you only need a small amount of onion flavour.
– Simply place in a small amount of hot water to rehydrate then add to your dish.
– Add early in cooking to allow flavours to be drawn out.
– Sprinkle onto meats before grilling or barbecuing.
– Mix into burger patties and meatloaf.
– Stir through dips and cold sauces without raw onion flavour.
– Perfect for savoury baking.
The VarietyOnion, Allium cepa, is a common bulb that is related to garlic, leek and chives. It is widely used and is cultivated worldwide and has a history dating back over 7,000 years.
Certified organic by BioGro NZ, for your assurance of quality and purity.
For Your AppreciationOnion adds a savoury flavour and depth to a dish. Perfect for use when raw onion flavour or extra moisture is not desired.